Winnipeg Jets Hoodies Womens

Hier könnt Ihr euch im allgemeinen über das Coupe unterhalten.

Moderatoren: MrPellePelle, Raccoon, Ace, mugendan

elaine95
Schlagloch Cruiser

Winnipeg Jets Hoodies Womens

Beitragvon elaine95 » 14.02.2019, 08:47

WASHINGTON (AP) The Capitals have signed center Lars Eller to a $17.5 million www.jetsshoppro.com , five-year contract extension.Eller will count $3.5 million against the salary cap through the 2022-23 season. General manager Brian MacLellan announced the deal Saturday.The 28-year-old Dane was in the final year of his contract with the Capitals and would have become a free agent on July 1.”This club and this city has been a great fit for me personally, for my family,” Eller said. ”There’s just so many things that have been good about it. It’s been good for my career. I’ve found my game here, especially this year.”Eller has 11 goals and 17 assists for 28 points in 53 games this season, three points shy of his career high. In 576 NHL games with the St. Louis Blues, Montreal Canadiens and Capitals, Eller has 96 goals and 113 assists.The signing solidifies Washington at center. Eller has played on the third line the past two seasons behind centers Nicklas Backstrom and Evgeny Kuznetsov. Backstrom is signed through the 2019-20 season and Kuznetsov through 2024-25.”Everybody in the league is dying for centermen,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. ”And we have a lot of them. … Those guys are assets in the organization. Every good team, it doesn’t matter what sport, if you’re strong up the middle, you’ve got a chance.”Washington traded two second-round picks to Montreal for Eller at the 2017 draft. Eller grew frustrated during his six seasons with the Canadiens.The No. 13 overall pick in the 2007 draft by the Blues Winnipeg Jets T-Shirts Womens , Eller was traded to Montreal in 2010 and never settled on a role as he moved between center and wing and played up and down the top three lines.”I don’t like to go back to talk about it, but it was a different situation in Montreal,” Eller said. ”I have more stability here. I get to learn from some of the best players in the league looking at (Kuznetsov) and (Backstrom) every day.”Eller was one of three significant Capitals unrestricted free agents, along with center Jay Beagle and defenseman John Carlson.”Lars had a good year last year,” MacLellan said. ”This year, he’s taken his game probably up a notch. There’s a little more offense involved. He’s playing more second power play. He’s done really well and I anticipate it to be like that going forward.”MacLellan said Washington would do ”everything we can” to re-sign Carlson, who ranks fourth in points among NHL defensemen (42), but wouldn’t comment on where those negotiations stand other than to say the two sides have had contract discussions.Eller was tempted by the chance to explore free agency before deciding the fit was too good in Washington, the search for more money elsewhere not worth the uncertainty that came with it.”In my case I’m only going to have one time to be (an unrestricted free agent) when I’m still in my 20s and that’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,” Eller said.”But looking at the options, I wanted to stay here. It’s a good fit for me on the team. The team is going to be competitive – not just this year Winnipeg Jets Hoodies Womens , but the next couple of years with the core that they have.”— RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Badly outshot over the first two periods, the Detroit Red Wings still managed to have the lead and went on to another win.Niklas Kronwall had a goal and an assist, Jonathan Bernier stopped 38 shots and the Red Wings beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-1 on Thursday night.Jonathan Ericsson, Frans Nielsen and Dylan Larkin also scored to help Detroit win for the second time at PNC Arena this season. Larkin’s empty-netter with 19 seconds left extended his point streak to nine games.“They came out hard to start, and we knew they would,” center Dylan Larkin said. “But we stayed patient, capitalized on our chances, and we played our best hockey in the third period.”Bernier had 14 saves in the first and 12 each in the second and third periods.“I thought I was there when they needed me, especially in the first, to weather the storm Winnipeg Jets Hats Womens ,” said Bernier, who denied Carolina’s top goal-scorer, Sebastian Aho, on an early breakaway.Nielsen gave the Red Wings a 2-1 lead as he tipped Nick Jensen’s shot past Mrazek with 7:41 left in the second period. It came on Detroit’s 1th shot on goal of the game.Carolina had a 27-13 advantage on shots on goal through 40 minutes.Ericsson scored at 3:58 of the third on a wrist shot off the leg of Carolina’s Trevor van Riemsdyk to give Detroit a two-goal margin.Andrei Svechnikov scored for Carolina and Petr Mrazek finished with 20 saves against his former team.“We can’t be sitting here relying on an 18-year-old to get it done,” Hurricanes coach Rod Brind’Amour said.A Carolina shot with 5:35 left rolled off a skate and past Bernier, but Filip Hronek swept it off the goal line, and Detroit retained its 3-1 margin.“So many guys stepped up tonight, and it started with ‘Bernie’,” Larkin said. “He was solid all night.”Kronwall scored for Detroit on its first power play with 8:10 left in the first. Jordan Martinook failed to clear the zone after the puck caromed off the boards, and Kronwall gathered the puck and fired past Mrazek unassisted for his second of the season.“We’re just inches away from doing the right thing all the time,” Martinook said.Svechnikov scored his 10th of the season 90 seconds into the second to tie the score. Detroit challenged the goal because it thought Lucas Wallmark was offsides Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys , but Svechnikov’s fourth goal in four games stood.Carolina’s Jordan Staal, in his first game since Dec. 5 after being sidelined with a concussion, hit the post on a short-handed breakaway chance. Thirty seconds later, Detroit took the lead.NOTES: The announced attendance was 13,548. … Mrazek played 166 games for Detroit between 2013 and last season. … This was the last of three scheduled meetings. Carolina won the first one in October in Detroit, and the Red Wings beat Carolina in November here in a shootout. … Detroit improved to 7-4-3 when scoring first. The Red Wings are now 8-0-3 when leading after two periods. … Bernier improved to 5-9-1 on the season. … Both teams came in 3-5-2 in their previous 10 games. … Carolina has outshot the opponent in 27 of 33 games. Its record in those games is 11-12-4.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Florida on Saturday.Hurricanes: Host Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Zurück zu „Allgemein“