New York Giants fans.

Hier könnt Ihr euch über den Sound in euren Coupes unterhalten. Auch Fragen zur Alarmanlage finden hier Platz.

Moderatoren: MrPellePelle, Raccoon, Ace, mugendan

liny195
Spargang Fahrer

New York Giants fans.

Beitragvon liny195 » 28.01.2019, 10:56

Happy Monday Rhett Ellison Jersey ,Tonight, we have a Monday Night Football matchup between the Sand the San Fransisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers.Here is how to watch, listen to, and wager on the game. Use this as your open thread.Game detailsWhat: San Fransisco 49ers vs. Green Bay PackersWhen: Monday, Oct. 15Where: Lambeau FieldGame time: 8:15 p.m.TV: ESPNAnnouncers: Joe Tessitore (play-by-play) Cheap Landon Collins Jersey , Jason Witten (Color Commentary), Anthony “Booger” McFarland (Sideline Analyst), Lisa Salters (Sideline Reporter)Radio: Sirus XM: National: Channel 88, Packers: 225, 49ers 226 Cheap B.J. Hill Jersey , WTMJ-620 AM - Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), Larry McCarren (analyst). Odds: Packers -7.5 [Odds Shark]Prediction: Odds Shark predicts a 27-19 Packers victoryOnline Stream: WatchESPNWeather: 36 degrees at kickoff, clear [NFL Weather]SB Nation websites: Niners Nation (49ers) | Acme Packing Company (Packers) Kyle Shanahan isn’t in a rush to decide who starts the 49ers’ Week 10 game against the Giants. San Francisco doesn’t play for 10 days — until a Monday night game against the Giants — and the players have four days off.“I don’t need to decide, yet, so I’m taking my time Cheap Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey ,” Shanahan said Friday, via Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area. “And I also wouldn’t want to do that with all of the guys out of the building.”Shanahan said the quarterback “who we think gives us the best chance to win versus the Giants” will start.Nick Mullens, though, likely earned a second start even though his debut came against the Raiders defense. His 151.9 passer rating was the best in league history for a debut among quarterbacks with at least 16 pass attemptsMullens completed 16 of 22 passes for 262 yards and three touchdowns.C.J. Beathard, who missed Thursday’s game with right wrist and thumb injuries http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-alec-ogletree-jersey , is only 1-9 in 10 starts. His lone victory came last season against the Giants.

Zurück zu „Car Hifi & Elektrik“