I have to congratulate Mullins for a great game.

Hier könnt Ihr euch über den Sound in euren Coupes unterhalten. Auch Fragen zur Alarmanlage finden hier Platz.

Moderatoren: MrPellePelle, Raccoon, Ace, mugendan

liny195
Spargang Fahrer

I have to congratulate Mullins for a great game.

Beitragvon liny195 » 26.12.2018, 05:53

Even if he were to never start another game in the NFL Youth Brock Coyle Jersey , he would have a great story to tell his grandchildren. A 151.9 passer rating? Are you bleeping kidding me? It is close to the same passer rating he had during his last two years in college though.It was sad to see Raheem Mostert go down like that. I hope it is not as bad as it looked. Hopefully Jeff Wilson can step up and take his place in the meantime as our #3 running back.Anyway, there is way too much written about our second win of the season for me to bore you here so onto the hot links:Three takeaways from the 49ers’ big win over the RaidersAlexis MansanarezNotes and observations from 49ers huge win over RaidersKyle MadsonMullens puts up historic numbers in 49ers debutNick Wagoner5 Takeaways: 49ers 34, Raiders 3 in Week 9Joe FannTerrell Owens unveils Hall of Fame bust at Levi’s StadiumVideoCan’t-Miss Play: George Kittle turns one-handed grab into 71-yard gainVideoGeorge Kittle completes epic drive with TD catchVideoFive thoughts on 49ers’ 31-point win over RaidersBrad Almquist49ers injury report: Raheem Mostert leaves with gruesome arm injuryKyle MadsonTerrell Owens has no regrets about snubbing Hall of FameChris BidermanLife After Football: Dwight Clark’s legacy with Golden Heart FundVideoThe key to beating the Chargers: don’t blitz The ancient Chinese philosophy of Taoism (or Daoism) has a key concept called wu-wei. It’s usually translated as “non-action,” which people then interpret to mean “sit on a couch and watch TV.”That’s not it at all.The exact meaning of wu-wei is subtle, but it’s much closer to, “acting without trying so damn hard.” Or, “relax and do your thing.” Or, as football coaches say, “let the game come to you.”That’s what George Lucas was getting at when Yoda said Womens Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , “Do. Or do not. There is no try.”Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh needs a little wu-wei to handle the Chargers today. Phillip Rivers is a master at beating blitzes by finding the holes they just opened up, and you can’t give him those opportunities.Now, you might say, “Hey Mark, I don’t know about all your weird taoish Chinese philosophy stuff, but I know that most of the Niners secondary is out injured. Their replacements are going to need some help to control this explosive offense.”And that’s an excellent point! I couldn’t have said it better myself.But that’s exactly why we can’t throw them up against Phillip Rivers’ strength, undermanned. Those DBs, the Jimmie Wards and Antone Exum Jrs, are going to have to step up Womens Solomon Thomas Jersey , and they need their help to come from a four-man rush.It sould be doable, because the Chargers have a terrible offensive line. And SF has three top ten picks available to rotate into their defensive front.PFF ranked the Chargers OL 29th in the league last week, and that was up from 30th the week before. (The Niners were 12th.) Analyst Michael Renner wrote:So if you can deny him targets for a little longer, good things will happen. Especially if you look at San Diego’s weakest link: left guard Dan Feeney, who earned a 29.2 grade. That puts him in the same tier of pass blockers as Zane Beadles and Queen Elizabeth II. The strength of San Francisco’s pass rush, on the other hand, is inside. DeForest Buckner, Solomon Thomas and Arik Armstead still haven’t reached their potential, but even so they have 32 pressures in 3 games. This would be an excellent time for them to justify the high picks spent on them. Heck Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , if anything, the Niners should try rushing three and dropping another pass defender from time to time. Sometimes double-teaming a pass rusher helps. But other times, it makes it easier to split the blockers, or confuse them with stunts, or beat them with a delayed rusher. Two blockers need to communicate with each other and can even be tricked into setting picks on each other.This will be a very tough game, facing an elite offense with half the secondary and the Niners’ own QB out. But Saleh has to resist to temptation to “just do something!” The defensive line will either do, or do not. And if they don’t, blitzing will only make it worse.

Zurück zu „Car Hifi & Elektrik“